Four Parish Response
Our Mission Statement is to assist the community in the Four Parishes of Caterham on the Hill, Caterham Valley, Chaldon and Whyteleafe to function during the Covid-19 Outbreak by providing :
• Assist people unable to shop or collect medicines needed.
• Liaise with road and street groups to provide advice and support.
• Work closely with Tandridge Council in supplying and passing on information.
• Provide well-being and emotional support to people with concerns.
• Direct people to links or contacts for problems or enquiries.
• Liaise with the Police, NHS and relevant agencies.
• To adapt and change policies to meet the current situation.
• To protect our volunteers and clients to the best of our ability with the equipment we hold.
For more information, please visit the links below.