Thank you to all our supporters
The Four Parishes Westway Hub is up and running, we have a dedicated team on site between 10am – 4pm everyday and over 80 volunteers registered to help in the community.
Our Mission Statement is to assist the community in the Four Parishes of Caterham on the Hill, Caterham Valley, Chaldon and Whyteleafe to function during the Covid-19 Outbreak by providing:
- Assist people unable to shop or collect medicines needed.
- Liaise with road and street groups to provide advice and support.
- Work closely with Tandridge Council in supplying and passing on information.
- Provide well-being and emotional support to people with concerns.
- Direct people to links or contacts for problems or enquiries.
- Liaise with the Police, NHS and relevant agencies.
- To adapt and change policies to meet the current situation.
- To protect our volunteers and clients to the best of our ability with the equipment we hold.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.